“This church isn’t loving enough!” – http://wp.me/p1V2TT-2Ae
Now, let us see how loving Jesus was towards the “church types” of His day: He did not WANT to forgive or save them. He said it Himself!
I grew up with a fierce passion for what I thought was His house. Boy, was I mistaken! Quite soon, I was asked to denounce my faith in Jesus Christ.
Same fate happened to Brother Andrew aka God’s Smuggler.My youngest brother who is slightly awetistiq did his B. Theo Summa Cum Laude. 89,4% average. He was not allowed to bury my mother from her church! A few years ago, he was banned from church because he was baptised following him accepting Jesus.
“We believe in one holy, universal Christian church” is their weekly chant, yet apparently Terms & Conditions apply. 38,000+ denominations cannot have one right and the others wrong. All are just wrong.
What I have seen over a period spanning five decades, very much by pastors going from house to house, gossiping, sowing division, with elders and church members following suit. In over forty churches and innumerable missionary organisations. Also in social media.
- Several families driven apart
- Children estranged from parents
- Careers, businesses ruined
- Families becoming homeless
- Freemasonry with all it brings
- Love for the unreached yet no love or compassion for own members
- Dining with pastors, rejecting the poor within the church
- Pedophiles abound in Protestant churches yet we tell jokes about Catholics. Hypocrisy!
- Wealthy members getting all the love
- Suicide among rejected, shunned fellow believers. It will be Christmas soon, the risk increases.
- Unbelievable promiscuity, swingers’ clubs but only gays get bashed.
- The list is endless
Already judging someone who is hurting, shows there is no love, that we are shooting the wounded. Remember the song by Chuck Girard? DON’T SHOOT THE WOUNDED
Reminder: In His very own words, Jesus said He did not want to forgive the hard-of-heart temple (church today) people. He said they were not His people, either. John 4, Revelation 18:4, Ezekiel 9 from verse four.
“Church needs true repentant revival, not these ecstatic soul dimension impersonations.”
Finally, read in Acts chapters 2 & 4, Exodus 35 about unity in His Spirit. Yes, even in Exodus!