I have read, with interest, an article on the Inspired Scriptures.
Religious dogma is when a belief goes unchallenged. That all Scripture is God-breathed, is just another dogmatic belief that leaks at its seams. Let us consider a few examples here:
- We do not even have the original scriptures available today as Catholics altered texts and burned the originals during translation.
- Paul referred to the Old Testament when he wrote that all scriptures are inspired. 2 Timothy 3:16-17. The New Testament did not even exist and was only compiled later by Marcion, who started the idea, yet even he rejected the entire Old Testament and was selective in choosing writings by apostles. He rejected all but Luke & Paul. It would be another two centuries before they even started compiling the Bible we have today. Like Jesus, Paul was referring the the Law & Prophets! Torah is the Hebrew word for “instruction.” Now read what Paul had said; we read from the Bible that had been used by the Reformation to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth, namely the 1599 Geneva:
2 Timothy 3:16-171599 Geneva Bible (GNV) For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness,17 That the man of God may be absolute, being made perfect unto all good works.
- Translators altered much. They put words in the mouth of Jesus, as I will list down below.
- The head of the translation project was exiled five times because he objected to these alterations, additions and deletions. During his exiled, original scrolls were shredded and burned. His integrity, his passion for our Lord was what had driven him back every time, risking his own life in doing so.
- Revelation was rejected by Marcion, Johannes Calvyn, Ulrich Zwingli and Martin Luther!
- Much personal interpretation made its way into Scriptures – in fact, this is why it was altered so much!
Errors in Translation
- “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do” is disputed as this is not even part of most Greek texts and seem to have been added later, to suit a certain dogmatic belief.
- “….baptise them in the name of Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” never was in the original but added later. The original version read “baptise them in My Name.” And you will see that all apostles who ever baptised anyone, did it in the Name of Jesus!
- Comma Johanneum, 1 John 5:7-8, placed in the Bible by the errant Roman Catholic monk Erasmus (whose work formed the basis for Textus Receptus). Once again, interpretation versus inspiration?
- The book of Yakov now called “James.”
- Gethsemane now called “Calvary.“
- A very bad, even blasphemous one: Ruach Ha’Kodesh , literally meaning the “holy breath of God” translated as Holy Ghost. It should have been Holy Spirit.
- Eunuchs in the temple – a terrible translation error, as Aramaic was translated as if it were Hebrew: the correct word is BELIEVER and not eunuch! Now, because of the errors by translators, it is said that Jesus approved of gays in the Temple, regardless of Deuteronomy 23:1. Can you see what false teaching comes from interpreted Scriptures instead of inspired?
- “Do not judge” – here, the English again is in deficit as, in most other languages, we have different words for “to judge.” In the original, it means “do not assess others as you would judge a horse at an agricultural fair” and not “do not condemn as in a court of law.” The Bible does, in fact, give us the duty to judge (assess) and even to judge (condemn) a fellow believer as we see in 1 Corinthians 5:9-13. If only I had $1 for every fake dogmatic meme that scrolled by on my computer since last year, saying “do not judge!” The dogma people cling to is so erroneous!
- Camel through the eye of a needle? Never! Jesus would not speak such gibberish yet the translators took the Aramaic ROPE and turned it into a desert mammal, thereby turning a logical statement into a piece of junk that had resulted in the most eloquent “Spirit-guided” sermons over many centuries! This is how we can be deceived be a “religious moment.”
- A cliff face in reality being a furnace. Jeremiah 6:27
- Pesach (Passover) became the pagan Easter!
- Trinity was derived from Nimrod, Semmiramus and the Nephilim! It was formally entered into Christianity by a Byzantine monk in 284AD when he wanted to broker peace between the Church of the West (Rome) and the Church of the East (Constantinople.) This was done for political considerations to effect business supremacy over non-Christians! It directly contradicts Isaiah 9:6 and 11:2. I did check my observations with a Messianic Rabbi who is a Professor in Theology, author, historian and who had done his D. Theo Cum Laude.
Is the Word of God inspired? YES!
Is the modern, altered, interpreted Bible that perfectly inspired Word? Do your own research, but brace for impact.